The leading advantage.
The power of
The power of efficiency.
At Vizi we know how valuable your time is, that’s why if your business needs a powerful suite, offering you a range of vital key functions, that all increase efficiency, then you need Solver.
It’s a complete Business Intelligence (BI) and Corporate Performance Management (CPM) suite with reporting, budgeting and dashboard modules. The Solver suite also offers a data warehouse to combine your data sources and to empower all business users with self-service analytics critical to fast and efficient decision-making.
Solver offers ultra-modern reporting with out-of-the-box integrations to many of the world’s most popular on-premise and cloud-based ERP systems.
• Integrates with Solver’s suite of solutions, including the new Solver Web Portal for a better view of all your reporting activities
• Supports Microsoft Excel latest versions and back to Excel 2007
• Reports are launched from Microsoft Excel, the Solver Web Portal, or the Solver Mobile Application. When launched, reports automatically connect to the database with full drill-down and drill-across capabilities
• Reports are available both as pre-defined templates or business users can design their own reports with the ease of drag-and-drop functionality in Excel. Any flavour of report can be designed, including profit and loss, balance sheet, cash flow, sales, HR, project, AR, AP, fixed assets, inventory, KPI reports and much more
• Tree builder allows users to create and maintain a centralised set of dimension trees, for example account or company hierarchies that will virtually eliminate manual maintenance of report definitions
• Drill-down to detail from any amount in any report to quickly find the underlying reason for variances and exceptions
• Produce ad-hoc reports in minutes with the easy-to-use Composer
• Complete web-portal provides users with an interface to run reports from a web browser and including mobile devices, from any location with an Internet connection
• Automatically generated narrative reports give users the story behind the numbers
• Product, customer and project profitability reporting with advanced allocation options
• Consolidations based on one or multiple ERP systems, and with unlimited roll-up hierarchies (trees)
• Advanced currency conversion with unlimited rate types and automatic calculation of currency translation difference
• Automatic and manual eliminations
• Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliant, including audit trial of adjustments
• IFRS to GAAP adjustments
• Automatic scheduling and distribution of reports
Solver dashboards unify your most important assets – your people and your data, seamlessly and efficiently. These convenient, web-based dashboards help you visualise trends, identify issues, and ultimately drive success. Solver provides real-time dashboards to many pre-integrated, ERP systems as well as to the Solver Data Warehouse.
• Completely web-based, both for designers and end-users
• Out-of-the box integration to thousands of fields in many major ERPs
• Use stand-alone or in conjunction with the Solver reporting and planning modules
• Solver’s dashboard designer module features a rich set of graphical components that allows detailed dashboard requirements to be met
• Power users use the dashboard designer module to pre-define various dashboard layouts for managers with different analytical requirements
• Individualised dashboards can be designed ‘on-the-fly’ with little training by simply dragging and dropping pre-linked graphical components (“widgets”) onto the screen
• Power users set up a library of dashboards or reports for users to choose from
• Dashboards can be viewed with only a web browser required
Solver’s budgeting module provides your organisation with a very flexible, high value-added budgeting, forecasting and modelling solution without the typical long implementation and high software cost of legacy planning solutions.
• Choose between web and Excel-based data entry for your end users
• Three types of input sheet methods: Standard Solver templates, customize standard Solver templates, or design your own input forms
• Capture budgets and forecasts with input forms for profit and loss, balance sheet, cash flow, payroll, capital expenses, revenues, and more
• Design or use input templates for monthly forecasting and modelling
• Allows for multi-year budgets and rolling forecasts
• Break-back modelling: Enter targets such as net profit and have Solver automatically generate the budget or forecast based on algorithms
• Predictive analytics: Use special Solver prediction models to estimate revenues based on external and internal risks and opportunities, and Solver will automatically calculate the expense side of the budget and forecast for one or multiple years forward
• Prescriptive analytics: Set thresholds and initiatives and let Solver monitor cash, sales, profit and other indicators and alert your management teams with prescribed actions based on business rules
• Allocations: Solver can perform simple or advanced multi-step allocations. For example, allocate expenses from a corporate entity and out to operating units, or allocate expenses from departments and out to projects, products or customers for profitability models
• Built-in spreading tools as well as line item details
• Text comments can be applied at any level
• Unlimited number of versions for budgets, forecasts and modelling scenarios
• Advanced workflow, with multi-step approvals, notifications and discussion area
• Modern and detailed user security
• Very rich, analytical and easy to understand end-user environment
Until now, planning and implementing a data warehouse has been complicated, expensive, and risky, often resulting in mediocre results. With Solver’s data warehouse, now you can implement an incredible solution in days or weeks instead of months or years, and at a fraction of the cost and risk of a traditional “home-grown” data warehouse project.
• Built on Microsoft SQL Server platform and can integrate to virtually any database or file-based data source
• Pre-built connectors are available for out-of-the-box integration to a number of popular data sources
• User-friendly, non-technical administrative interface allows business people to configure and manage the data warehouse
• Quickly add modules to house various data such as from the general ledger, sales, CRM, payroll, projects and almost any other data type.
• Without any technical skills add shared or unique dimensions, insert new dimension members, and manage attributes to empower better reporting
• User-friendly navigation and menu-driven user interface provide easy management, viewing and filtering of data and dimensions in the data
• Data and dimensions from data sources can be scheduled for automatic import or you can perform one-time or occasional import through easy file
• Pre-defined modules and dimensions for data from your general ledger, payables, receivables, projects, fixed assets, sales and more, as well as
user-defined modules for any other data source and dimensions you need for your data warehouse
• Advanced currency conversion, consolidation, elimination, and minority features
• Trees hierarchies can be set up for companies, accounts and other dimensions with simple drag and drop design
• Data viewer enables easy control of any data loaded to the data warehouse